Manta Pro XT
Manta Pro XT
Ultimate and timeless bodyboard. Manta tradition rests here.
Larger, wide template allows for all sizes. Full length thumb grooves with nose bulbs deliver total control.
Everyone can use this board. Allows for controlled carving and turns through all conditions. More a GT than a sports car!
BPPhd core | wide template | twin G-glass stringers | full length thumb grooves | XPS slick | Channels | Nose bulbs | Manta Plug
SIZES: 44", 46"
WHY THE MANTA PRO XT BODYBOARD IS SPECIAL
Experience the superior strength of the Manta Pro XT Bodyboard.
At Manta Surf Co, we offer bodyboards that will give you incredible performance and reliable strength. The Manta Dart is backed by years of intimate understanding and testing.
Benefits of the Manta Pro XT Bodyboard
Here are some benefits of one of the original, premium boards in Australia.
- Manta is the original Australian bodyboard brand, founded in 1985. With that much experience, it is easy to see why our brand is so well-respected. We understand exactly what you need from a bodyboard.
- We create boards that support riders of any experience level as they take on any waves with gorgeous board designs and dependable materials.
- Our brand grew out of Cronulla, a place with considerable waves to truly test the durability and power of our Manta boards. Through our own practice, we have infused our models with new concepts over the years, and our commitment to bodyboard innovation continues today.
Problems That Manta Surf Co Addresses
We are here to give you an incredible bodyboarding experience. Here’s what Manta Surf Co can do for you.
- Starting a bodyboarding hobby feels like embarking on a brand-new and sometimes challenging adventure. You can feel safe knowing that with over 33 years of knowledge backing our boards, they are built to survive even the toughest waves.
- We offer you the chance to escape the humdrum routine of daily life and experience your off time in an entirely new way. Get out on the water and see the world differently with your new Manta Pro XT Bodyboard.