FCS M4 Mckee Glass Flex Quad Fin Set
FCS M-4 McKee Glass Flex Quad Fin Set M5 Sides + M2 Sides.
- The FCS M-4 quad design concept was pioneered by surfer, shaper, and inventor Bruce McKee. The M-Series has a flexible tip for forgiveness and control at high speed.
- The rear fin is designed to compliment the M-5 template in the front and works best in conjunction with McKee's fin placement guide.
- The M2 Rear fin is designed for the lighter surfer and featuring inside foil technology and a consistently smooth flex pattern. This smaller and round fin is extremely fast and lively and sits between the G-1000 and G-3000 in area.
- Reliable in powerful conditions and ideal for surfers who love to load up through turns
- Can be used across a variety of different conditions.
- The Inside Foil technology offers superior drive and hold.
Glass flex offers a flex pattern modeled off a hand-foiled fiberglass fin and the ability to hold highly technical computer generated foils accurately. The M4 quad set can be used on a variety of board templates and offers drive and control while maintaining pivot and response. It is reliable in powerful conditions and ideal for surfers who love to load up through turns. Rear fin also available as a center or side fin.