FCS LB Box Dummy Jig
FCS II LB Install Dummy Jigs
Use these fin jigs while installing FCS LB boxes to ensure proper cant.
These "Dummy Jig" are molded to fit securely into the FCS II LB fin boxes during installation to set the proper cant and be removed easily after the resin cures.
The Dummy Install Fins also feature notches in the template for a piece of tape to hold the fin cant & box in place during the resin cure
The FCS II system has been designed to perform at the highest level by seamlessly connecting 3 essential elements in surfing; the surfer,
the surfboard and the fins. When paired with fins from the new FCS II Essential Series, it’ s now possible to install and remove your fins in seconds,
without the need for any screws or tools.
1. Keyless: Efficient keyless system for quick fin installation and release.
2. Flush Leading Edge: Recessed leading edge with flush base connection improves water flow.
3. Backward Compatible: Grub screws can be inserted to accept your existing FCS fins.
4. Mechanism: Rotating Barrel: Self lubricating, wear resistant barrel locks the fin into the plug.
5. Mechanism: Titanium Rod: Aerospace grade titanium rod applies lateral pressure to the fin tab.
6. Honeycomb Construction: Lightweight composite frame encapsulated by high density foam reduces weight and maintains tail flex.