FCS II Tokoro Tri Fins
Through his numerous experiences surfing heavy waves on the North Shore, Wade and his hand-crafted surfboards are trusted by all surfers in the world from amatuers to professional.
- Famous for his powerful carving style, these fins were designed in collaboration with surfer/shaper Wade Tokoro. A master of the barrel at Pipeline, these are the perfect fins for hollow powerful waves.
- Hollow steep waves, punchy beach breaks.
- Designed to fit the FCS II Fin System.
- Performance boards with deep concaves and moderate-to-extreme rocker.
- Accelerator: Find Control, Speed, Flow and Response with added control
Performance Core (PC) fins are made using a multi-layered resin transfer molding process. The flex pattern in PC fins extends progressively from the base through to the tip, helping the surfer to maintain drive and hold through a turn. This versatile fin material is light, and can be used in a variety of different conditions.
X-SMALL (Under 55Kg / 120 Lbs)
SMALL (55Kg - 70Kg / 120 - 155 Lbs)
MEDIUM (65Kg - 80Kg / 145 - 175 Lbs)
LARGE (75Kg - 90Kg / 165 - 200 Lbs)
X-LARGE (Over 85Kg / 190 Lbs)
View the FCS Fin Data page for Base/Depth/Area/Foil information.