FCS II Simon Anderson Medium Tri-Quad Fins
Save Liquid error (snippets/product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
- Simon Anderson's 'SA' shaper fin.
- Delivers equal parts drive and release.
- Helps maintain speed and control through longer turns.
- Tri/Quad (5 fin) set.
- A wide range of conditions, particularly good in critical overhead waves.
- Designed to fit the FCS II Fin System.
- Recommended for all board types. Best suited to performance and hybrid shortboards.
- Carver: Find Power. Powerful, drawn-out turns with added hold.
Performance Core (PC) fins are made using a multi-layered resin transfer molding process. The flex pattern in PC fins extends progressively from the base through to the tip, helping the surfer to maintain drive and hold through a turn. This versatile fin material is light, and can be used in a variety of different conditions.
X-SMALL (Under 55Kg / 120 Lbs)
SMALL (55Kg - 70Kg / 120 - 155 Lbs)
MEDIUM (65Kg - 80Kg / 145 - 175 Lbs)
LARGE (75Kg - 90Kg / 165 - 200 Lbs)
X-LARGE (Over 85Kg / 190 Lbs)