FCS II PC Filipe Toledo Thruster Fins
Filipe Toledo's 'FT' signature fin. Ultra-light material for fast progressive surfing.
- Constructed with ultra-light materials and combines the drawn out influences of a more raked fin with the all-round versatility of the Performer.
- Delivers exceptional drive and control off the bottom without hampering the speed off the top and release through the lip.
- Updated PC construction featuring ultralight AirCore.
- A wide range of conditions, particularly good in critical overhead waves.
- Designed to fit the FCS II Fin System.
- Recommended for performance shortboards with moderate-to-extreme rocker.
- Accelerator: Find Control. Speed, flow and response with added control.
Performance Core + AirCore
Fins with AirCore Technology feature a pressed polyurethane foam core that mimics the geometric foil of the fin.
AirCore technology reduces the amount of fiberglass required in the RTM moulding process making it much lighter while allowing total manipulation of the flex.
X-SMALL (Under 55Kg / 120 Lbs)
SMALL (55Kg - 70Kg / 120 - 155 Lbs)
MEDIUM (65Kg - 80Kg / 145 - 175 Lbs)
LARGE (75Kg - 90Kg / 165 - 200 Lbs)
X-LARGE (Over 85Kg / 190 Lbs)
View the FCS Fin Data page for Base/Depth/Area/Foil information.