FCS II AM PC Twin + 1 XLarge Fins
- Lowest area twin set in the FCS range.
- The low sweep (rake) and narrow tip means these fins pivot and release exceptionally well, while maintaining incredible trim speed and the ability to quickly break into a turn.
- Mini stabilizer has a narrow, elongated template with a rounded tip to add control when driving through turns.
- Designed to fit the FCS II Fin System.
- Recommended for all board types including fish, funboard and twin fin boards.
Performance Core (PC) fins are made using a multi-layered resin transfer molding process. The flex pattern in PC fins extends progressively from the base through to the tip, helping the surfer to maintain drive and hold through a turn. This versatile fin material is light, and can be used in a variety of different conditions.
X-SMALL (Under 55Kg / 120 Lbs)
SMALL (55Kg - 70Kg / 120 - 155 Lbs)
MEDIUM (65Kg - 80Kg / 145 - 175 Lbs)
LARGE (75Kg - 90Kg / 165 - 200 Lbs)
X-LARGE (Over 85Kg / 190 Lbs)