FCS II Accelerator Neo Glass Thruster Fins
The Accelerator Neo Glass Eco offers speed, flow and response with added control. It excels in critical conditions
Constructed with 50% glass and bio-resin, the Neo Glass Eco Accelerator has a low impact construction with high impact performance that’s recommended for lighter more agile surfers. The Accelerator in Neo Glass Eco offers speed, flow and response with added control and it excels in critical conditions.
- Designed for a balance of speed, flow & response with added control.
- Oversized, all-round template with a fuller tip.
- Ideal for surfers who like to attack the wave and perform aggressive turns.
- A wide range of conditions, particularly good in critical overhead waves.
- Designed to fit the FCS II Fin System.
- Recommended for performance shortboards with moderate-to-low rocker.
- Accelerator: Find Control. Speed, flow and response with added control.
About Eco Blend
At FCS, we’ve made it our mission to minimise our footprint by designing high quality products that use low impact, sustainable materials. Constructed with 50% glass and bio-resin, the Neo Glass Eco Blend range has a low impact construction with high impact performance that’s recommended for lighter more agile surfers. The new range also sees reduced use of fossil fuels and a smaller carbon footprint than traditional materials.
Sustainability & CommunityOur Eco Resin is created by Arkema, a founding member of Pragati, the sustainable castor initiative. Pragati trains farmers to build capacity, improve yields, and reduce environmental impacts, thus helping them to cultivate castor beans effectively and ecologically. The initiative also provides educational materials to improve the skills and knowledge of the local farmers, to improve their income, and to ensure better health and living conditions.
MEDIUM (65Kg - 80Kg / 145 - 175 Lbs)
LARGE (75Kg - 90Kg / 165 - 200 Lbs)
View the FCS Fin Data page for Base/Depth/Area/Foil information.