FCS II Dhd Pg Thruster Fins
Darren Handley Design 'DHD' shaper fin. A versatile fin ideal for controlled power turns in critical sections.
- Developed in conjunction with Darren Handley from DHD Surfboards.
- Suited to performance and hybrid shortboards.
- Gloss finish inside face / sanded finish outside face.
- A wide range of conditions, particularly good in critical overhead waves.
- Designed to fit the FCS II Fin System.
- For all board types. Best suited to performance and hybrid shortboards.
- Accelerator: Find Control. Speed, flow and response with added control.
Versatile RTM construction delivers a consistent feel similar to a traditional fiberglass fin, but with the advantage of reduced weight. The stiff flex pattern extends progressively from the base through to the tip helping the surfer to maintain drive and hold through a turn. PC fins are reliable, very responsive, and can be used in a variety of different conditions.
Medium (65Kg – 80 Kg / 145 – 175 Lbs)
Large (75 - 90Kg / 165 - 200 Lbs)