FCS Freedom Helix Leash - All Round
The Freedom Helix creates the perfect blend of weightlessness, strength and sustainability in a leash that’s one of a kind.
Featuring a cord made from natural bio-resin, the Helix ups the performance levels by being lighter and faster than anything you’ve experienced.
New Helix Cord
- Naturally sourced, corn-based Bio-Resin construction results in a lighter & stronger cord.
- Inner Helix straightens under load to absorb shock & amplify strength.
- Helix’s textured cord surface creates smoother water flow resulting in less drag.
- Silicone Grip Print - Reduces slipping around ankle.
- 2mm Neoprene Padding - Thin, light and comfortable.
- Low Profile Moulded Velcro - Stronger & more reliable.
- Moulded Pull-tab - New finger grip designed for quick release.
- Helix Overmould - Maximises strength while providing stretch when strained.
- Reinforced Horn - Elongated & comfortable horn reduces back foot tangling.
- Slim Railsaver - Made with Hypalon and moulded velcro for extra strength
- Titanium Swivels - Super durable, light & corrosion resistant.
- Cord Thickness: 6.5mm.
- Leash Lengths: 6 ft, 7 ft.
- Specifically designed for wave sizes 0 - 8 ft
Every element of the leash has been re-designed for maximum performance and comfort to help you surf free. Our new Corn-based Bio-resin is now lighter, stronger and more durable.
New Helix construction and Overmould connections straighten under tension to absorb shock and amplify strength.
"The Helix Leash felt really good at Pipe. I really like how the velcro felt around my ankle. It was really strong and never broke. I was bailing a lot too, so I'm pretty surprised it didn't break." - 2022 Hurley Pro Sunset Champion Barron Mamiya
"I used my All-Round Helix Leash the whole event [2022 Pipeline Pro] and the thing never even stretched out at all." - 2022 Pipeline Pro runner-up Seth Moniz
"I've been using the Helix for the past 35 days as Pipe has been ten-foot nearly every single day. I've broken about six boards, but I literally haven't broken a leash... I'm loving it, as it's one less thing I have to worry about when the waves are pumping." - Nathan Florence