FCS II PCC Reactor Thruster Fins 2016
- Designed for speed and tight turns, with added tail release.
- Upright template allows for tighter, more acute directional changes.
- Smaller centre fin for increased pivot and tail release.
- Ideal for surfers who like to perform fast, progressive turns.
- Suitable for hollow waves, particularly good for beach breaks.
- Designed to fit the FCS II Fin System.
- Recommended for performance shortboards with moderate-to-low rocker.
- Reactor: Find Speed. Speed, tight turns & snaps.
Performance Core Carbon
Often referred to as PC Carbon or PCC, these fins are highly responsive and feature strategically placed carbon that’s designed to complement the fin template. PCC fins suit fast surfing and are favored by power surfers who like to perform explosive turns on critical parts of the wave.
X-SMALL (Under 55Kg / 120 Lbs)
SMALL (55 - 70Kg / 120 - 155 Lbs)
MEDIUM (65 - 80Kg / 145 - 175 Lbs)
LARGE (75 - 90Kg / 165 - 200 Lbs)
X-LARGE (Over 85Kg / 190 Lbs)