FCS II Carver PCC Thruster Fins 2016
- Designed for powerful, drawn-out turns with added hold.
- Elongated template with high degree of sweep provides exceptional hold off the bottom and when carving on the open face.
- Ideal for power surfers who like to push hard against their fins and draw out their turns.
- Open face, down-the-line waves, particularly good in point and reef breaks.
- Designed to fit the FCS II Fin System.
- Recommended for boards with deep concaves and moderate-to-extreme rocker.
- Carver: Find Power. Powerful, drawn-out turns with added hold.
Performance Core Carbon
Our new PC Carbon construction with ‘Linear Flex’ produces a 3D twist & roll action resulting in a fast, super responsive fin that feels much smoother through turns. PCC fins suit fast surfing and are favoured by more advanced surfers who like to perform explosive turns on critical parts of the wave.
X-SMALL (Under 55Kg / 120 Lbs)
SMALL (55 - 70Kg / 120 - 155 Lbs)
MEDIUM (65 - 80Kg / 145 - 175 Lbs)
LARGE (75 - 90Kg / 165 - 200 Lbs)
X-LARGE (Over 85Kg / 190 Lbs)