FCS II Carver Pc Carbon Thruster Fins
Powerful, drawn-out turns. Excels on open face waves.
LIGHTER CONSTRUCTION. SMOOTHER FEEL.
The new PC Carbon Essential Series utilises a superior blend of carbon tissue and our ultralight AirCore construction to deliver a more user-friendly flex to achieve faster start up acceleration, and a smoother feel through turns.
- Designed for powerful, drawn-out turns with added hold.
- Elongated template with high degree of sweep provides exceptional hold off the bottom and when carving on the open face.
- Ideal for power surfers who like to push hard against their fins and draw out their turns.
- Open face, down-the-line waves, particularly good in point and reef breaks.
- Designed to fit the FCS II Fin System.
- Recommended for boards with deep concaves and moderate-to-extreme rocker.
- Carver: Find Power. Powerful, drawn-out turns with added hold.
Performance Core Carbon
Often referred to as PC Carbon or PCC, these fins are highly responsive and feature strategically placed carbon that’s designed to complement the fin template. PCC fins suit fast surfing and are favored by power surfers who like to perform explosive turns on critical parts of the wave.
The new PCC Essential Series fins have been constructed using AirCore technology, which is a pressed polyurethane foam core that mimics the geometric foil of the fin. With AirCore we can make a much lighter fin with total manipulation of the flex.
The internal carbon framework is designed specifically to suit each template, and by switching to epoxy resin and adding a carbon twill to the base we’ve delivered a more user-friendly flex pattern. Stiffness in the lower half of the fin enhances drive and acceleration from take-off, and a softer flex through the top half of the fin results in a smoother and more predictable feel when turning.
X-SMALL (Under 55Kg / 120 Lbs)
SMALL (55Kg - 70Kg / 120 - 155 Lbs)
MEDIUM (65Kg - 80Kg / 145 - 175 Lbs)
LARGE (75Kg - 90Kg / 165 - 200 Lbs)
X-LARGE (Over 85Kg / 190 Lbs)
View the FCS Fin Data page for Base/Depth/Area/Foil information.